Last Updated: December 1, 2020
As we move into our 2021 Season, BTS & Breakout have modified our event structure to comply with all CDC guidelines and requirements. Our goal is to host all of our scheduled competitions in a safe and healthy environment, while continuing to provide a fair, exciting & memorable competition experience for everyone. The information below, outlines our current tour safety procedures. We will continue to update this as the restrictions and guidelines change.
BTS/Breakout competitions will follow all CDC and local health department recommendations. Protocols may change as safety guidelines and restrictions are modified.
- All BTS/Breakout team members will have a health check each day and will wear masks.
- We would like to please ask that each dancer is accompanied by no more than one (1) spectator. Those in high-risk categories are encouraged not to attend.
- Dancers and spectators may be required to undergo a temperature check prior to entering the venue.
- Masks will be required in most locations. BTS/Breakout reserve the right to remove anyone who will not adhere to BTS/Breakout protocols.
- Spectators will be limited based on local restrictions. The event will be live streamed for those unable to attend.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the venue and we will require that social distancing be practiced.
- Signs will be posted to encourage social distancing and proper hygiene.
- All protocols are subject to change as local/national restrictions and guidelines change.
Events will be scheduled using a block schedule. The number of studios per block will be determined by location, venue, and size of studio.
- If more than one studio is scheduled within a block, we will provide separate dressing spaces, and designate sections of the auditorium for studio parents/spectators.
- Studios will be provided an arrival time 30 – 45 minutes prior to the start of their block. Dancers and spectators will be allowed to enter after the cleaning protocols have been completed.
- Dancers should arrive stage ready for their first performance and should only use the dressing room if they have more that one costume.
- No point deductions will be taken if dancers choose to wear a mask during their performances or choose to not wear costumes.