Important National Finals Information:
- All workshops are FREE to attend and open to all ages!
- The Hip Hop Challenge is an optional event, it should take no more than an hour. Dancers who wish to participate may sign up at the merchandise table.
- The Title Competition is comprised of 3 elements; solo score, class score and interview score. The solo score is taken from the overall competition. There is a separate title class for each age division where the contestants are scored by the judging panel. The interview takes place during the Title Pageant, where contestants are in formal wear and answer a question from the judges on stage. After the interview the winners are crowned.
- All Star Performers need to be available every day of the Nationals they are participating in. Rehearsal schedule for the Opening Number is worked around the Competition Schedule.
- We now hold Group Challenges for ALL 3 levels: The Shooting Star Challenge, The Rising Star Challenge & The Ultimate Challenge.
*The Shooting Star Challenge: 3 Small Groups, 3 Large Groups and 3 Lines/Productions will be invited to compete for the Shooting Star Award.
*The Rising Star Challenge: 5 Small Groups, 5 Large Groups and 5 Lines/Productions will be invited to compete for the Rising Star Award.
*The Ultimate Challenge: 5 group routines per age and size are invited to compete for Top 5 placement and the Stellar Award.
- Schedules will vary depending on National location and the number of routines entered.
- Please contact the office for room block information.
Click here to download a PDF version of our National Rules 2016 National Rules